"Professional organizers use tested principles and expertise to enhance the lives of clients. By designing custom organizing systems and teaching organizing skills, they help individuals and businesses take control of their surroundings, their time, their paper piles, their lives!" www.napo.net
ESPACIOS can help you save time and money by getting organized…
- We Declutter, by assisting our clients through the sorting process which makes the space functional, balanced as well as beautiful.
- We Simplify, by clarifying your goals and setting up customized systems to facilitate the efficient accomplishment of daily tasks.
- We Design, by creating a layout for your space that incorporates your needs and is both appealing and highly functional.
- We Move, by sorting the space prior to your move, by acting as a client representative during the move, and providing organized unpacking in the new home.
ESPACIOS Organizing & Declutter
Our company was established in 2004 and built on the founding values of Faith, Integrity, Charity, Accountability, and Social Responsibility. Our mission and commitment is to facilitate the creation of functional attractive spaces aligned with the goals and needs of our clients.
We are Golden Circle members of the National Association of Professional Organizers (www.napo.net) and are a founding member of the local chapter NAPO-South Florida (www.naposouthflorida.com). We are members of the Better Business Bureau, licensed and insured.
- “Lori is a great listener. She tries to understand the customer's needs from all family members' perspectives, and then she comes up with a plan that helps organize the whole family. She is meticulous and detail-oriented and is so nice and pleasant!”
Coral Gables, FL
- “I feel absolutely grateful for all the tips & smiles through the clutter. How could I have waited so long to get this done? Since this is one less project to get done, I can focus on the actual ins and outs plus function in my life.”
- “Lori made this a pleasant easy experience. It wasn’t easy going through years of stuff. Lori made it easier than I ever thought it could be. She is a gem!”
Fort Lauderdale, FL